Special Education Teacher Openings!

OPENING: CMS & SHS Special Education Teachers

Do you have a teaching degree? 

Have you ever thought of teaching special education but lacked the certification? 

If so, the Special Education Emergency Approval may be just what you are looking for! 

It allows you to teach in a special education position and you have three years to take the necessary classes to gain the endorsement. 

You must have an ISBE Professional Educator License and be certified to teach in Illinois. 

If this interests you,  contact Dr. Sara Dail at sdail@sps5.org  or 815-626-5050 with questions!